Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sweater Fever!


Well, I don't even know where to begin.  I bought this yarn a few weeks ago, just fell in love with it.  Had to have it.  No real plans for the beauty, but that never matters to us addicts now does it?  It's Paton's Lace in 'Woodrose'.  The color name is enough to cause chills.  Then.....I found this pattern while traveling somewhere very far out there in cyberspace and fell in love with it too.  And it was free.  If I can find the location, I'll certainly share it with all of you because this is a wonderful pattern.  It's two hexagon squares and that's it.  I'm not kidding either!  One seam up the back and two shoulder seams.  How can that be?  I don't know but here it is.  I don't even know who it belongs to yet!  It's about a size 5 and I have a couple of my little sweeties that just might like it.  We'll see where it ends up.

1 comment:

  1. Those colours are just gorgeous love the sweater! It's really unusual!

    ReplyDelete