Tuesday, January 10, 2012

And Now Featuring....A Breather!

Happy New Year to you ALL!
Whew. Been quite a few months lately. I have been working so hard on several items: bootie slippers for all my girls, crocheted wraps, scarves, batman blanket, flower blanket, sonic the hedgehog blanket, french press cozy, baby hats, blankets and sweaters....WHEW!
I will post a few of my finished projects in the very near future. Sadly, I got so busy being busy that I forgot to take pictures of the things I made and gave for Christmas presents.

My New's Resolutions this year are:
read a book a month
learn the Bavarian crochet stitch
have this year's Christmas projects completed by Dec 1st
organize my yarn stash...again.

Oh, and one more thing...buying all the dang yarn I want to this year. Narrowing down my stash just didn't work out so hot in 2011.

Looking forward to this new year of 2012 and wishing many many blessings on each of you and all that your hands shall touch!

Deuteronomy 15:10
You shall surley give to Him, and your heart should not be grieved when you give to Him, because for this thing the Lord your God will bless you in all your works and in all to which you put your hand.
AMEN!

2 comments:

  1. Wow you certainly are going to be busy this year as well. As for buying more yarn you go girl I'll be right behind you! Have you checked out my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kik's Thanks for the lovely comment on my shawl I really love it and I even have more of this yarn left.
    Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete