Friday, March 16, 2012

Vintage Embellished Necktie Chokers are here!

I have been collecting vintage neckties for about five years now and have literally hundreds of them just waiting to burst out of the cocoon! Here is one of the butterflies birthed so far! My latest and very favorite to create are the necktie chokers. I must give credit to Paulette Adams, Professional Interior Designer for her wonderful inspiration I came across in the Altered Couture Nov/Dec/Jan 2012 issue where she uses upholstery fabric instead of the neckties. When I laid my eyes on that photo of hers, it all became perfectly clear to me why I was so driven and obsessed to hoard these beauties! There are absolutely not enough hours in the day for me to create with them, not even in Heaven!!! I hope you enjoy viewing them as much as I am excited to make them! I'll be very interested in your feedback! Can't wait!


2 comments:

  1. Hey Sissy! Those necktie chokers are gorgeous and they are quite unique!
    Oh by the way sent you your package last week let me know when you get it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhhh....so glad you like them! I will be looking forward to my package...didn't get yours sent because my friend that was going to help me with it went out of town for about five days...will try again this week...hopefully Tuesday. Love you!

      Delete